UPDATES!

none as of the moment!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

l2o1v1e presents THE PROJECT X MEGAMIX

Here's one of the megamixes I made this year. I have openly shared a shorter version of this one to a forum that I frequently visit (shared the longer version to my circle of buddies) under a different alias as usual. Originally, this was made for a fellow forum member who requested for a mix with a particular tracklist and that is why some of the tracks used in this megamix were similar to my former work.


The tracks originally requested were:

Baby Bash - What is it
Flo-rida - Low
Daddy Yankee - El Impacto
DJ Unk - Walk It Out
Hurricane Chris - Hand Clap
Mims - This is why I'm hot
DJ Unk - 2 Step
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Fergie - Clumsy
DJ Santana - Fine night tonight


But during the making of the short megamix, I overlooked DJ Unk's other track (2 step) which made the whole mix even shorter. I released the short version a few hours before Easter. Labelled as Project X, I revised the megamix to a longer version for an upcoming DJ event as part of the souvenir CD, adding a few more tracks:


*Acapellas of Tambourine by Eve and Pass the Dutch by Missy Elliott accompanied by the instrumentals of DJ Felli Fel's Get Buck In Here and Missy Elliott's Ching-A-Ling

*Rihanna's vocals on Umbrella over the instrumental version of Eagle's Hotel California (crazy I know)

*Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Mama Say) acapella and Magazine 60 samples of Don Quichotte under Will.I.Am's I Got It From My Mama instrumentals

*Instrumentals of Justin Timberlake's Like I love You to Shawty Get Loose by Lil Mama ft. T-Pain & Chris Brown


Here's the longer cleaner version (changed DJ name ofcourse) of my megamix, arranged/remixed/sliced/diced/chopped/crushed/ground/pounded/stirred/churned/grilled by yours truly.


Project X (l2o1v1e Megamix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.