UPDATES!

none as of the moment!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

l2o1v1e presents THE LAUNDRY SONG

I was trying to create a beat similar to a remixed version of a new wave track called State of the Nation back in my high school days (which incidentally had the same beat with a house track of a group called Strike whose album, I Saw The Future, I used to have a copy before). I have looked high and low for them but I just couldn't find myself a copy of both the remix of Industry's song and Strike's album. Anyway, we used to kid around about the similarities of mixing and doing laundry and I got this sample off a clip from a very old laundry soap commercial, that's why I made this remix for those who want to... uh... er... spin. As part of the Funny Mix Series, here goes nothing.



The Laundry Song (l2o1v1e Remix)
click here to listen or download


Enjoy!

No comments: